I often hear people say that they received a massage while on vacation. Why only treat your body to the benefits of massage once or twice a year? Think about the reasons not to wait for vacation for a massage:
- is always more!! The hotel or cruise line will gouge you! Nickel and dime the service.
- They won’t see you again.
- Consistency & giving you what you need is almost impossible because there is no reason to. They won’t see you again – you are a one-time money in their pocket.
- They don’t know you
- They don’t know the pressure you need or details of all the aches & pains in your day to day life.
- Therapists are overworked and under paid.
- These therapists work 8 hour days -at least- at minimal pay. They aren’t going “all out” on your needs because they need to save themselves for the next long shift.
All the above are reasons to get massages while near to home, during your busy weeks. Treat yourself to the therapy of Massage and all the benefits involved.
You won’t be disappointed with this experience!!
See you soon!